VIEWS SO FAR:

Carry On Langport's Archives

Sunday 26 July 2015

Hangover landlord?


 
Birthday Bash at Halfway

This was the scene outside the Halfway House at about 6 o'clock this morning after last night's knees-up for the landlord's birthday. A fun time was had by all, with live music in the garden for those who couldn't get tickets to the big Lowland Games bash at Thorney.
The landlord, above right, sent us this e-mail at about 2 o'clock this morning:

"I'd like to thank everyone, no really EVERYONE for bumming to my birthday cash and for alllll the pubic support since I became the panager of this mub. no but seriously in all seriousness.....I know it's not like it used to be but just count your blessings you moaners...and I am soooo solly about the microwave on the chimney....and Andy's awful bedside manner....and....what was I saying?.....oh dear....Clare? Clare! I think I've thrown up on the dog...oh shit no I haven't...it's Andy! What's he doing in our bedroom? Clare!...."

At this point the e-mail fizzled out but Mark's wife later e-mailed us this photograph of him to reassure us he was alright.